||A total of 450 residential units will be offered by the Urban Renewal Authority (“URA”) for sale in this Starter Homes Pilot Project for Hong Kong Residents (“the Project”). Each eligible applicant who is invited for flat selection may purchase one of the residential units in the Project subject to the terms and conditions in the Application Guide of the Project.
||Application Period: 3 January 2019 to 23 January 2019.
||Deadline for Online Application: 7:00 p.m. on 23 January 2019. (Applicant must complete filling in all the requested information and press the "Submit Application" button before the deadline) (Please refer to paragraph (A)13 below).
||Only online application submitted within the prescribed Application Period will be accepted.
||Ballot Result Announcement Date: Around March 2019 (exact date to be announced later)
||Enquiry Hotline: 2363 2283
||Application Fee: HK$240
(Each applicant is required to pay an application fee of HK$240 when submitting this online application. Application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable, whether the application is successful or not.)
||The applicant must be at least 18 years old and must have lived in Hong Kong for at least 7 years on the closing date of application (i.e. 23 January 2019). His /Her stay in Hong Kong is not subject to any conditions of stay (except the condition on the limit of stay).
||All fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled. All the information provided by the applicant must be true; otherwise, the application will be disqualified. All paid application fees will not be refunded nor be transfered.
||Please read the Application Guide for the Project (“Application Guide”) carefully before completing this online application.Application Guide
||Any person can only be listed in one application form under the Project (including online application and application form submitted by mail or by hand). Should duplicate applications be found, URA reserves the right to cancel all related applications. All paid application fee will not be refunded nor be transferred.
||The application fee of HK$240 shall be paid online by PayPal or specified credit cards.
||Applicant, after successfully submitted an online application, will instantly receive an Online Application Record with Application No. vide this webpage and the email as provided by applicant. Applicant may print or save a copy of the said Online Application Record for reference or enquiries in future. URA will also send acknowledgement letter to applicant separately by mail.
||If applicant has submitted an application form by mail or by hand, please do not submit an online application again. Should duplicate applications be found, URA reserves the right to cancel all related applications.
||URA reserves the right to reject any applications.
||Notes on Collection of Personal Data
- The personal data collected in the online application are used for processing the applications for Urban Renewal Authority Starter Homes Pilot Project for Hong Kong Residents (“the Project”). The personal data will be transferred by the Urban Renewal Authority (“URA”) or the data processor(s) if any engaged by URA or URA’s agent(s) for the Project (whether within or outside Hong Kong) to the Hong Kong Housing Society (“HS”) for processing the applications for the Project on URA’s behalf. The personal data provided may also be used by URA and HS for conducting statistical surveys and researches and to contact the applicants for such purposes.
- The personal data in the online application, including the declaration by the applicant and his/ her family member(s) authorising the collection and comparison/ checking/ transfer of their personal data, are provided by the applicant and his/ her family member(s) on a voluntary basis. If insufficient information is provided, URA and HS may not be able to process the application. In that case, the application fee paid will not be refunded nor be transferred.
- URA & HS will not disclose information provided by the applicant to any other party unless for the sake of identifying the applicant. URA & HS will not use the personal data provided by the applicant and his/ her family member(s) for direct marketing purpose unrelated to the project.
- The personal data provided in the online application are for the purpose of application of the Project. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486), the applicant and his/ her family member(s) have the right to request access to or correction of the personal data they provided in the online application. Where necessary, such requests should be made in writing and directed by post to General Manager, Property and Land, Urban Renewal Authority, 26/F, COSCO Tower, 183 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong (Please indicate “Request for Personal Data” on the envelope). A fee may be payable for such requests for data access.
||Privacy Warning Message (Transfer of information)
- The personal data collected from the online application of the project will be transmitted in an encrypted mode to the relevant authorised organisations for processing matters related to the application and the project.
- The encrypted mode of data transfer intends to avoid the collected personal data being mistakenly leaked out.
- Such data may be transferred in and to a place outside Hong Kong.
URA Starter Homes Pilot Project for Hong Kong Residents Hotline: 2363 2283
Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Excluding Public Holidays
write to “Starter Homes Pilot Project for Hong Kong Residents” Applications Processing Section, G.P.O. Box 9034, Hong Kong.
- The information contained in this website is compiled by URA which applicable to online application under the Project only.
- Users may link from this website to URA’s corporate website for general information on URA.
- URA is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any information (including data or programmes) on this website. URA reserves the right to omit, suspend or edit all information compiled by URA in this website at any time in its absolute discretion without giving any reason or prior notice. Users are responsible for making their own assessment of all information contained in this website.
- Communication over the internet may be subject to interruption or delay due to internet traffic or incorrect data transmission. URA does not accept any responsibility for any damages incurred during online application processed by the users.
- The online payment service provider for this website is PayPal Hong Kong Ltd. (PayPal). All credit card information will not be processed or stored in the web server of this website. The entire payment process was made at PayPal's online payment platform. Applicants who use the PayPal’s online payment platform must understand the usage policies and privacy terms listed on the PayPal’s website. If the online payment transaction does not work properly due to the nature of internet and resulting in online payment transactions cannot be completed or missing relevant information, records, etc., URA will not be liable for any manner direct or indirect loss arising from the use of PayPal's online payment platform.
- This disclaimer has been translated into Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- URA will not share any personal information gathered through cookies on this website with third parties.
- URA do use third party 'analytics' cookies on this website to help us aware of those who visit it, but none of that information can be profiled or tracked to an individual. The information collected is mainly for general statistical purpose.
- The browsers of most computers, smartphones and other web-enabled devices are initially set accept cookies. If users wish to amend the cookies preferences for this website, users can do this through the browser settings.
- However, please remember that essential cookies are required to enable the functions on this website. If users choose to switch certain cookies off, it will certainly affect the operation on the website.
||The website has been tested on popular internet browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome. For best viewing, we recommend using Chrome 6x or above version of internet browsers.